Barikell S.r.l. was established in Modena in 1972 and is the European leading manufacturer and distributor of power trowel and consumables for industrial paving. Barikell product range includes both standard and customized machines (i.e. codesigned with specific clients). International markets generate ~90% of sales.
In December 2018, RCP and other financial investors acquired a minority stake in Barikell.
At the end of 2020, RCP acquired 75% of Barikell capital. The remaining 25% is held by the entrepreneur who is also the company CEO.
In October 2021 Barikell acquired 100% of BTC-Beton Tool Srl, venetian company specializing in the production of consumables and accessories for industrial paving equipment.
The operation aims to create an industrial center through a buy & build project, centered on Barikell, in the “light equipment” sector for industrial and commercial flooring.